Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A new computer addiction....

Well, I have officially started a new addiction. Yes, you heard me correctly. I joined Second Life. Like I didn't have enough to do before between work, my family, writing, World of Warcraft, and whatever else life threw my way. Now I have this amazing virtual world where I can be and do whatever I want.

If anyone wants to join me feel free to come on over and let them know that Merydithe Tepper referred you. (I get virtual money if you upgrade your account.)

I also have started another blog on the subject as a way to keep up with my in world shenanigans. You can check it out here.

As always, please let me know what you think. If you have heard rumors about it post them here. I'll tell you the truth as I find it.

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: